Tuesday, March 6, 2012

And so it begins...

Today is my first day of official training.  I'm not really sure why the training program begins on a Tuesday.  I may end up shifting the workouts so my day off can be on either Sunday or Friday instead of Monday.

Today calls for a "Foundation Ride" which is an hour and 15 minute long bike ride.  Unfortunately, Tuesdays are busy for me and I won't start this workout until around 10:15pm tonight.  Being that I live in an area of Baltimore that isn't exactly considered safe (my friend was robbed at gunpoint two nights ago), I'm thinking I may have to do this ride indoors on a stationary bike.  I'd hate to "cheat" on the first day but its looking like that's my only option.

I'm a little nervous because I've never ridden a bike for quite so long but I'll be posting after my workout to let everyone know how it went!!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment