Monday, March 12, 2012

Can't believe I'm doing this instead of studying...

Today was going well.  I woke up at 6am as usual and instead of working out like I had planned, I opted to lie in bed for two more hours and then wake up for work.  Standard.  I got home from work and went for my hour and a half long foundation ride right away.  I did about 25.5 miles in the hour and a half which is better than Saturday's ride so yay.  I got home, eat some dinner, and prepare to go to the pool to do my second workout as per my pre-spring break plan for the week.

I was really excited to actually follow through with my plan so I get to the pool and what happens--my friend tells me the whole rec center is closed for some stupid freshman dinner, which was already over and yet the pool was still closed.  BULLSHIT, I tell you! I was so angry.  I wasted so much time going there and then continued to waste time and procrastinate from studying when I got home by watching Bridesmaids...really Kim? Really?

And, of course, here I am, writing on this blog instead of studying or making any sort of progress on either of my papers due this week.  If only I were as dedicated to doing homework as I have been to this workout plan, things would be going a lot smoother for me right now.

Also, not going to lie, my legs are prettay prettay pretty sore right now.  If you don't get that reference you should be watching more Curb your Enthusiasm.  Larry David is a god.  But I digress, my legs are probably sore more from lack of stretching rather than the actual working out.  I need to try to find more time for that, but its really hard.  The most difficult part about the training is finding the time.  Obviously, I'm an overachiever and belong to more clubs and extra-curriculars than normal people should but honestly, with the amount of TV I watch I should be able to find some damn time for this.  I guess I didn't realize that a single bike workout is equal to about 4 episodes of The Big Bang Theory.

Now I'm actually going to go study.  I'm turning off my computer.  Its official...

No comments:

Post a Comment