Thursday, March 15, 2012

Final papers are consuming my life..

Sorry I haven't written in a few days guys.  Also, sorry I haven't worked out since my bike ride on Monday night.  This is a serious problem, but a more serious problem is the fact that I have yet to finish my papers that are due tomorrow.  Hopefully, I'll stay up all night finishing them then have the chance to do two workouts before I leave to drive back to New York so maybe I'll be blogging about that tomorrow.  I don't know what my internet situation in St. Maarten will be but I'm bringing my netbook and hopefully will be able to blog about whatever workouts I end up doing there.

To anyone who is reading this work of clear literary genius, comment and help me stay motivated!!!!!

(Kidding about the literary genius.....but not about the comments, so DO IT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment