Thursday, March 8, 2012

Damn you under armour

Success! I've shuffled my workouts so I'll be back on track by tonight.  I just did my Foundation Run workout which was 35 minutes at a moderate aerobic intensity.  I ran a little more than 3 miles which tells me I'm definitely not in the shape I was in in high school, but then again not many people are.  

This brings me to the title of this post--stupid under armour and their lies.  I have these socks that are supposed to prevent blisters blah blah blah.  Obviously they don't but I can deal with blisters.  My problem is that I came back from my workout, took off my sneakers and discovered a large blood stain on the front of my foot.  I figured a blister started bleeding, but no.  Half of one of my toe nails had ripped off! What the hell under armour?! I have run in socks that I paid half the price for and this did not happen! I'm really pissed right now! 

But alas, I can't write anymore--I have to go to my internship for my Spanish class!   I'll write more after my bike workout tonight. 

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment